Wusthof Classic 7" Santoku With Hollow Ground
The Wusthof Classic 7" Santoku With Hollow Ground knife is quickly growing in popularity because of it's great design. With a cleaver style blade, this oriental cook's knife features a granton, or hollow edge. Get one today!
- THE BLADE SHAPE: The cook’s knife’s primary duty is chopping and dicing. The curved edge, (the belly of the knife) is designed from the tip to the heel to facilitate that task by rolling smoothly.
- THE EDGE: The "Business End" of every Wüsthof knife. Skillfully honed by hand.It's incredibly sharp. Laser tested to perfection, long-lasting and easily resharpened.
- THE BLADE: Computer controlled grinding and polishing procedures result in precise tapering from bolster to tip and from back to edge.
- THE STEEL: The Wüsthof steel formula, etched on every blade, has evolved over years as the optimum high carbon/stain resistant alloyfor edge retention and resharpening.
- THE BOLSTER/FINGER GUARD: Wüsthof's signature feature accounts for the heft;the solid, balanced feels acclaimed by professional chefs throughout the world. They insist on it... shouldn't you?
- THE HANDLE/TANG ASSEMBLY: A seamless, totally hygienic fit could only be achieved with incredibly durable Hostaform-C handles, triple riveted to the fully visible tang of the CLASSIC series. Completely buffed and polished by hand, the slightest imperfection means the knife will never leave the factory.