Saf-Instant Yeast Red Label
The Saf-Instant Yeast Red Label is a fast acting yeast that can be added directly to your dry ingredients.
Red Lavel SAF-Instant Yeast is a granular free flowing yeast for use in doughs with sugar levels of up to 12% (flour).
Two grades are available:
For non-sweet or low-sweetness doughs (from 0 to 12% sugar as a proportion of the flour weight)
For sweet dough varieties (with a sugar content in excess of 5% of the total flour weight)
- English Muffins
- Flat Breads
- Hearth Breads
- Pan Breads
- Pizza Crust
- 1. Provides uniform fermentation throughout your baking system.
- 2. Vacuum packaging ensures freshness, consistency, and minimal activity loss until opening.
- 3. Provides tolerance to higher dough temperatures.
- 4. Improves machinability.
- 5. Free-flowing properties make it as easy to scale and meter as other dry ingredients.
- 6. Unopened, SAF-Instant Yeast packages need no refrigeration.
- 7. Warmer dough temperatures are preferred while using SAF-Instant; this decreases the need to cool doughs to maintain proper fermentation.
- 8. Can reduce mixing time 10% to 30%, compared to compressed yeast.