Saf-Instant Yeast Gold Label
The Saf-Instant Yeast Gold Label provides tolerance to higher dough temperatures.
Gold Label SAF-Instant Yeast is a granular free flowing yeast for use in doughs with sugar levels of up to 50%(flour).
Two grades are available:
For non-sweet or low-sweetness doughs (from 0 to 10% sugar as a proportion of the flour weight)
For sweet dough varieties (with a sugar content in excess of 5% of the total flour weight)
- 1. Provides uniform fermentation throughout your baking system.
- 2. Vacuum packaging ensures freshness, consistency, and minimal activity loss until opening.
- 3. Provides tolerance to higher dough temperatures.
- 4. Improves machinability.
- 5. Free-flowing properties make it as easy to scale and meter as other dry ingredients.
- 6. Unopened, SAF-Instant Yeast packages need no refrigeration.
- 7. Warmer dough temperatures are preferred while using SAF-Instant; this decreases the need to cool doughs to maintain proper fermentation.
- 8. Can reduce mixing time 10% to 30%, compared to compressed yeast.
- Danish Pastries
- Sponge and dough bakery products
- Sweet breads
- Sweet doughs
- Variety breads