KUHN RIKON 2.5 Liter Duromatic Pressure Cooker Braiser
This pan has a waffle texture base for fat-free sautéing and frying as well as Solid thermal aluminum sandwich for even browning and rapid heat absorption.
- Item #3347
- 9 1/2" (24cm) diameter
- 2 5/8 quart (2.5L) capacity
- Serves 2-4
- Waffle texture base for fat-free sautéing and frying
- Five over-pressure safety systems, UL listed
- Integrated automatic locking system
- 18/10 stainless steel will not interact with food and is dishwasher safe
- Solid thermal aluminum sandwich for even browning and rapid heat absorption
- New generation spring-loaded precision valve
- User-friendly operation
- 10-year warranty on all non-replaceable parts, material and workmanship
- Quick Cuisine Cookbook (92 pages), a $14.00 value - FREE
- Pressure Perfect Cookbook (354 pages over 200 recipies) ,a $24.95 value - FREE
- Browning and braising meats
- Fat-free fried chicken
- Dinner for 2-4
- "One pressure cooker did stand out for its ease of use and its absolute quiet. The Kuhn Rikon is the most expensive, but it is worth the difference in price. It is easiest to use: you can tell from across the room when it has reached the proper pressure to cook the food; red lines appear on the valve on the lid. The Kuhn Rikon... is also made of the best materials, easy to clean stainless steel with an aluminum core for better heat conduction." -The New York Times-
- "Say 'pressure cooker' and most people envision flying lids and dents in the ceiling. But the Duromatic Thermal-Cooker from Kuhn Rikon is not your grandmother's pressure cooker. With its modern spring-loaded valve and double-walled construction, this Swiss-made pot is safe and easy to use. And since pressure cookers cut down cooking time by two-thirds or more, it's perfect for people who want to eat wholesome foods but don't want to spend all evening in the kitchen." -Vegetarian Times-
- "Unlike most pressure cookers on today's market, the Kuhn Rikon Duromatic features a spring-loaded valve system, which is substantially safer and easier to use" -UpScale Magazine-
Benefits of a Kuhn Rikon
- Fast - Cooking with Duromatic takes an average of 1/3 the cooking time of conventional cooking methods.
- Easy - The secret is Duromatic's spring-loaded valve which takes the guesswork out of pressure cooking. Visual indicators let you see the exact pressure and time accordingly. No noisy steam escaping and no more mushy food!
- Safe - The integrated lid-locking system and no fewer than 5 safety release systems make the Kuhn Rikon Duromatic the standard of safety worldwide. UL and TUV approved.
- Healthy -The Duromatic redefines the term "fast food." Cook high-fiber, low-fat foods in record time. Preserve vitamins and essential nutrients.
- Versatile - You'll be amazed by the variety of fresh foods you can cook in a pressure cooker: grains, meats, chicken, vegetables and even desserts.
- Ecological - Save 70% of energy normally consumed during cooking. Kuhn Rikon Duromatic pressure cookers pay for themselves in energy savings. Kuhn Rikon is proud to offer a 10-year warranty on all materials and workmanship. In addition, we guarantee that all spare parts will be available for at least 15 years from the date of purchase.